Sunday 7 March 2010

The early bird...

I've spent the afternoon at the allotment putting in my first early potatoes. Despite the glorious sunshine I know the weather isn't warm enough, so I'm being a little optimistic but I normally have them in by now and I do like my early potatoes. I went rocket again for obvious reasons, rocket by name rocket by nature. I took a picture of my work and a close up of the glorious croci growing under my apple aspelier.


Croci growing under the Apple Aspelier



This morning I facilitated a discussion between Ben Brabyn of BMyCharity, myself and Brian Bannister, Director of Communications for PwC on the role of communication in leadership. It was organised by Acevo and filmed so that they could turn it into a training tool and podcast. I'm not sure how well we did but at least I enjoyed the chat. As is always the case with these things, the stories of when communication fails are so much more entertaining than good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment